This was actually posted the other day, but since I had a “week from hell” at work this past week, so I’m a little behind on some things. Any ways, The Bridge Direct, the company behind The Hobbit figures, issued an update on their Hobbit Wave 2 product. It is on track for this fall on October 15th, and just in time for the second movie, which arrives in theaters in December. Most of what is listed below, we knew from Toy Fair this year, but there is a bit of new information there. Including, a tease about an “amazing San Diego Comic Con Exclusive figure this year” too. More information will be released on that soon. (Source: TNI)
The Bridge Direct sends out an update about new Hobbit toys coming this fall from The Bridge Direct. Here is a rundown of what you can expect for Wave 2, The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug – in stores October 15:
3.75” SCALE ACTION FIGURES
• New assortment includes Radagast, Thranduil, Azog, Beorn and Gandalf
• Each figure features 12 points of articulation and replicates the authentic facial features, clothing, weapons and accessories of the character in painstaking detail.
• SRP $7.99 each
3.75” SCALE ACTION FIGURE BOX SETS – Three New Packs!
– Mirkwood Pack: Legolas, Tauriel, Thranduil, Fili and Kili
– Thorin Oakenshield Adventure Pack: Nori, Ori, Dori, Gloin and Thorin
– Bilbo Baggins Burglar Pack: Bifur, Bombur, Bofur, Oin and Exclusive 3.75″ Invisible Bilbo
– SRP $29.99 each
6” SCALE COLLECTOR FIGURES
– New assortment includes Radagast, Azog and Legolas
– Each collector figure features intricate details replicating the character’s facial features, clothing, weapons and accessories.
– SRP $14.99 each
And YES, there will be an amazing San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive figure this year! Stay tuned – more details will be released soon!