Quentin Tarantino’s upcoming movie The Hateful Eight has gotten a lot of attention in the media lately. The director’s remarks on law enforcement did not go over too well and a boycott of his movie is being called by officers along with their family and friends.
But that isn’t going to stop the merchandising from happening. NECA is one such company that will be producing a line of action figures based on Tarantino’s eighth film and today they have given fans a preview of the line. Featured in the limited edition line of action figure are the eight man characters are:
- Major Marquis Warren (The Bounty Hunter) – Samuel L. Jackson
- General Sandy Smithers (The Confederate) – Bruce Dern
- Joe Gage (The Cow Puncher) – Michael Madsen
- Sheriff Chris Mannix (The Sheriff) – Walton Goggins
- John Ruth (The Hangman) – Kurt Russell
- Oswaldo Mobray (The Little Man) – Tim Roth
- Bob (The Mexican) – Demián Bichir
- Daisy Domergue (The Prisoner) – Jennifer Jason Leigh
Each of The Hateful Eight fully articulated figure stand 8 inches tall and is dressed in intricately tailored fabric clothing, similar to many iconic toy lines of the ’70s. The figures feature authorized likenesses of the actors from the movie, and come with character-specific accessories, like pistols, rifles, shackles, gun belts, holsters, and more. A limited one time run of only 3,000 of each figure will be made available worldwide.
The Hateful Eight is set to premiere in theaters on December 25, 2015.