Hot Toys has fully revealed their next Iron Man 3 Movie Masterpiece Series (MMS) figure, the Iron Man Mark 17: “Heartbreaker” Sixth Scale Figure! This gorgeous looking figure is available for pre-order from Sideshow Collectibles too. It is priced at $249.99, with FLEXPay option of three $83.33 monthly payments. This highly detailed sixth scale Iron Man figures, is based on one of the new armors featured in Iron Man 3 during the “House Party Protocol” initiated by Tony Stark. You can check out a gallery of images and details after the jump for the Iron Man 3 Mark 17: “Heartbreaker” MMS Sixth Scale Figure.
Iron Man 3
Heartbreaker (Mark XVII)
1/6th scale Limited Edition Collectible Figurine
Tony Stark has built a number of new suits in Iron Man 3. Aldrich Killian and his Extremis soldiers proved to be a formidable force and Tony has to initiate the “House Party Protocol” to confront them.
We are excited to present one of the brand new armors from Tony Stark’s “House Party Protocol” – 1/6th scale Heartbreaker (Mark XVII) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine, the Artillery Level RT Suit. It features red and gold-colored armor and LED light-up functions.
Product NameHeartbreaker (Mark XVII)
HeightApproximately 30 cm tall
Points of Articulations36
Special Featuresfeaturing the red and gold-colored armor and LED light-up functions
ArtistsHead Sculpted by N/A
Head Painted by N/A
Head Art Directed by N/A
The 1/6th scale Heartbreaker (Mark XVII) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine’s special features:
– Authentic likeness of Heartbreaker (Mark XVII), the Artillery Level RT Suit, in the Iron Man 3 movie
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Over 36 points of articulations
– Special features on armor:
– Red and gold-colored painting on armor
– LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of forceful fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor palms
– Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– One (1) circular figure stage with transparent pillar
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
Release date: Q1, 2014
TM & © 2013 Marvel & Subs.
© 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.