Today, Ubisoft has released the “Khyber Strike” DLC expansion pack for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. This is the third DLC package the game adding three new maps, multiplayer mode and Guerilla mode map. The “Kyber Strike” DLC is available now for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 game consoles for 800 MS Points or $9.99 respectively.
Khyber Strike DLC features:
• 3 new multiplayer maps
– Switchback: Step off the main road leading down into the city and into a maze of ancient buildings and narrow alleys. The twists and turns of the alleyways turn every corner into a close-quarters deathtrap.
– Palace: There’s no time for reflection even in this magnificent relic. What once was a museum dedicated to showing the glories of the past is now a battlefield, with a massive courtyard at the heart of its contested ground.
– Transit: A Moscow metro station makes for close quarters and close-range combat. Trains pulling into and out of the station add to the danger as Ghosts and Bodark slug it out underground.
• 1 new multiplayer game mode: “Takeover”
– Similar to a classic team deathmatch, score points for your team by eliminating enemies. Tip the scales by taking control of the enemy’s objective and earn a score multiplier to your team. Defend your team’s objective to prevent the enemy from gaining the same advantage. Choose to split your team to defend and attack at the same time, or move as a group and overwhelm your enemy. When the mission ends, the team with highest score wins.
• 1 Guerrilla Mode map “Village” (4 players online / 2 players in local split screen)
– A peaceful country village finds itself transformed into a battleground, as fighting rages around its central bus station. Long alleyways that run between war-damaged buildings make a perfect hunting ground for snipers, and a shootout near the town’s gas station could turn explosive.
• New Achievements
• Level cap increase of +10
Khyber Strike can now be purchased for 800 Microsoft points on Xbox Live or $9.99 on the PlayStation Network.
In Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, join an elite team of highly trained, cut-throat special-ops soldiers. Armed to the teeth with unrivaled combat technology and cutting-edge military hardware, Ghost Recon takes you to the globe’s most deadly warzones to hunt down the highest value targets.